A tradition of commitment
The MS&AD Group
The tradition of service and innovation within the MS&AD Group dates back to the origins of the company in Japan in the early 17th century.
Over nearly four hundred years we have fostered and built a unique business culture based on total commitment to respect, loyalty, honour and integrity. Respect and loyalty to staff and customers - and honour and integrity at the heart of everything we do.
Also at the heart of Japanese business culture is an equally strong commitment to taking a long-term view - to building and nurturing enduring relationships and forging close partnerships, through good times and bad.
- MS&AD Insurance Group is the merged organisation of MSIG, IOI and Nissay Dowa
- We are the seventh largest non-life insurer in the world
- Global assets of over £80 billion*
- 325 offices in over 40 territories around the world*
- Exceptionally strong credit ratings: S&P A+, AM Best A+, Moody’s A1
- Mitsui Sumitomo at Lloyd’s (MSIUL) is a subsidiary of the MS&AD Group and benefits from its chain of security
- MSIUL's Lloyd's vehicle, Syndicate 3210, was the first Japanese syndicate to be established in Lloyd’s in 2000
* As at end of fiscal year 2009
"MSIUL have provided invaluable auditing of management systems, benchmarking information and ongoing help with claims reduction"
"It's been a refreshing change to work with an insurer who is interested in understanding our business and what we have to say."See for yourself...