The rapid success of our company has been built on expertise. Through our partnerships, associations and field experts we guarantee our clients that they will always receive the best advice from the highest qualified independent experts. In the same way we demand the best from all our staff.
The future growth of MSILM will be built on the strength and expertise of our staff, and for this reason we only employ those with expertise in their field.
Our employee culture values and promotes professional qualification for staff, encouraging them to continually enhance and upgrade their technical and business skills as evidenced by our values statement: -
- We are professional, innovative and transparent in all our dealings with clients
- We value as well as challenge the opinions and ideas of colleagues
- We behave honestly and act with integrity
- We are individually responsible and accountable and celebrate our success
- We embrace challenges and successfully exploit opportunities for superior return
- Our enthusiastic, professional approach encourages an open non-political culture
- We require people who hold these values too and are of the highest calibre.
The benefits of working for MSILM include :-
- Non-contributory personal pension plan
- Life assurance and PHI cover
- Private medical insurance to include family
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Health club/gym subsidy
- Season ticket loan
- Support for obtaining professional qualifications
- Childcare vouchers
- Ride to Work Scheme
If you would like to learn more about careers at MSILM, please contact us at email@example.com. MSILM is an equal opportunities employer.